Monday, October 17, 2011

Now available - October free offer

I worked like a wild thing all weekend to add LOTS of new items to my store. I now have packs of pre-cut fabric hexagons available in 18 (yes 18!) different Moda fabric ranges.

The latest additions include Fa la la la la, Rounneries Deux, Collections for a Cause - Hope and Collections for a Cause - Comfort. If you prefer bright fresh moderns, I've added Giddy, Sassy and Ruby and Reunion.

Plus, a brand new favourite, Good Fortune.
I should perhaps mention that when you see 'thumbnails' like this in my store, click on them and you will see a close-up all the fabrics in that range, like this ...


I've also added an extra item called "Free Offer". I'm sure it's not hard to guess what it is.

Buy any pack of pre-cut fabric hexagons from the Moda range and get a pack of 1" hexagons for free. Free pack can be either 100 paper, 100 card, or 50 paper/50 card hexagons.

Free offer available until 31 Oct. Browse here to see all the new pre-cut packs (and the ones that were already there). I hope you see something you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment