Sunday, July 28, 2013

Mad Quilters Gathering at Penrith next weekend

Hello! Yes, I'm still here, just busy busy busy as everyone seems to be these days.


I'm just logging on quickly to let you know that from next Friday 2 August to Sunday 4 August, I will be at the Mad Quilters Gathering at Penrith Panthers. I'll be at Stand 87, surrounded by mountains of my personally-made fabric die-cuts!

Now some of you may have heard that Moda has started making hexagon charm packs, but that's not going to stop me making mine! As well as my great range, remember that I can custom-cut whatever you want.

I'll be bringing my inchy fabric hexagons, large hexagon charm packs, diamonds and triangles, and for the first time ... my apple-core charm packs! You won't believe how quick and easy these are to sew!

Oh, and I'll be bringing my own brand of die-cut papers for hand-piecing of course, although I can't bring all shapes/sizes with me, so keep in mind that if I don't have what you want on the day I will mail it out to you next week with no charge for postage.

Here's the flyer, but if you need more details go to the the Mad Quilters website. They've got a video of last year's Gathering too.

9 comments:

  1. Do you have anyone here in the U.S. that carries the paper templates for you. I just can't afford that much in shipping charges. Do you know of anyone else over here that might sell something similar? Thanks Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Thank you for nice information
    Please visit our website unimuda and uhamka"

    ReplyDelete