Monday, March 25, 2013

Market mania


Oh my, what's my Google password? It's been a month since I logged on to blog!

Since I last said hello, my better half and I have done the following markets for the first time:


My better half is now doing Ramsgate Foodies and Artisans Market (Saturdays) and Bondi Junction Village Market (Thursdays) by himself as I work Mon-Fri. Please stop by and say hello to him.

As well as my gorgeous vintage-stamp pendants and so on, you will now find Gary's very own (and very wide) range of badges. He's crazy about dogs, so they feature heavily!

As well as these markets, you'll also find us at these upoming special events:
 
See you there, wherever that may be!


P.S. I've had a problem receiving emails over the past couple of days. I think I've fixed the problem now so if you haven't received a reply, please email me again as I didn't get your email at all.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, ANOTHER aussie, I've found two so far this morning ... I'm a designer in the Blue Mountains. Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete