Monday, April 9, 2012

Already planning my next trip away


Another weekend away from the Sydney crush has really lifted my spirits. Fresh air, wide open spaces, and a little time with family has reminded me of the good things in life.

I am already planning my next trip away ... to the annual Sew It Together weekend for craft bloggers. This year it will be held in Canberra and I think it's on the June long weekend.

Registrations opened a few days ago and you can find the details on Facebook here. I can't wait to find out more about the craft sessions planned for the weekend, but I do know that some craft shopping is scheduled so that automatically makes it a great weekend in my opinion.

But this Easter long weekend isn't finished just yet so tonight I'm going to kick back and relax and catch up on sewing hexie flowers for my swap partners. I am soooo far behind!


1 comment:

  1. I went last year and it was fantastic at the sewing day and the dinner in the evening was great fun. Are you going to join in the 'sample swap' too?

    ReplyDelete